The Journal Six Demo installation program will install the following items on your computer.
- .Net framework (if not already present.)
- Journal Six program files and database
- User manual
IMPORTANT!!! Uninstall any earlier versions of the demo before you install version 5.
- Download JournalSixDemo.zip.
- Open the zip file. Double click setup.exe.
- Follow the easy on screen instructions to install the Journal Six files.
- If your Windows user account does not have full administrative rights, give your account permission to write to the Journal Six database.
- Start Journal Six by double clicking the Journal Six icon located on you desktop.
- Once Journal Six has started, click on the User Manual link and follow the instructions for configuring Journal Six to work with the your E6000 and printer. It is highly recommended that you read the entire manual before beginning to work with Journal Six. It will save you a lot of frustration.
downloads so far.