Download Journal Six
Frequently Asked Questions
Selected PASSAP Links
Computer Aided Design Software for PASSAP E6000 Knitting Machine
Unleash your full creative potential today with Journal Six. Spend your design time productively. Stay organized. Relax and enjoy your knitting machine. It all becomes effortless when you use Journal Six.
- Designed specifically for the PASSAP E6000
- Simple, intuitive interface built for modern computers
- As comfortable and easy to use as writing in your personal journal
- Ample space for photos and notes to annotate your work
- Sophisticated image processing allows you to create high quality stitch patterns in minutes
- Special effects like hatching and stippling create beautiful stitch patterns
- Custom color separations unlock all the possibilities for your stitch patterns
- Sketchbook component allows you to embellish your stitch patterns or create "from scratch" stitch patterns with powerful drawing tools including curved and slanted text
- Takes full advantage of the download capabilities of your knitting machine for stitch patterns and card reader techniques
- Or, print cards for the card reader if you prefer
- Draw downloadable charts for custom knitting instructions at the console, similar to the old Form 6 software
- Easy to search database for projects, stitch patterns, knit techniques, and form programmes
- Support for SilverKnit
Download Journal Six.
About me: I am a part-time knitter and full-time software developer. Machine knitting has been a very satisfying outlet for my creativity and desire to make things. Being both a software developer and knitter gives me unique insights to both endeavours. I love my E6000, but sometimes my interactions have been frustrating. I wrote Journal Six specifically to make the design and knitting experience more enjoyable and productive. Once you try it, you will agree: Journal Six brings out the best in you and your knitting machine.